Wednesday, November 03, 2004

If Kerry Wins... I'm moving to Mexico

As my roommate succinctly put it, "Its not that I'm anti-Kerry, it’s that I'm pro-America."


I'd agree. Since four years of Kerry's incompetent rule would erase what we now as America from the face of the civilized world, I might as well move to Mexico now and get that citizenship thing all straightened out. Vincente Fox, that’s my man! (Go Coca Cola!) But Mexico is on the way up. They've started to get rid of their slums, poverty, and all that. They're starting to enter the world economy in a bigger, more positive way. They're getting rid of their debt. Their citizens are industrious and hardworking, don't object to menial tasks, place value in familial relationships, and still believe in God, as a whole. I think I'll like living there. Besides, I'll be speaking Spanish there, which is like being in Heaven.

I should hurry up and post this. Perhaps by the time blogger processes my request, the vote will be decided. I congratulate all you conservatives. Thanks for going out to vote, and for standing up for what is right. I console all you liberals. Thanks for doing your civic duty, standing up for your beliefs, and voting as well. I shall be here, waiting with congratulations and open arms to welcome you in, once you mature and find the truth that man, instinctively, and so avidly seeks.

1 Squibs:

Blogger Val said...

Hey if your heard something about Kerry doing something (can’t remember the word) I don’t think it’s true. Sammie was so excited cause she thought Bush won Mandi and I Decided that having Bush win she was acting like the Beatles were all alive and were coming back for another concert. Ya if Kerry wins it’ll be way bad. Well I can’t do my power point because the teacher isn’t here so I guess I’ll just be behind in everything. I’ll set up another blog. See you Friday. We should go to IHOP.

11/03/2004 3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home