Saturday, October 30, 2004

NaNoWriMo

Yes everyone, it is National Novel Writing Month! Moreover, I will NOT be participating! I've got enough on my plate with school, trying to find a job {i.e. being persistent enough that the manager of the local Noodles and Company will finally hire me} work study, finding time to shower when no one else is in the bathroom, and avoiding everyone and their Grandma when I am about to drive my car off campus and over to that town which is shopping paradise for those poor deprived college girls in my section. They literally JUMP at the idea that the mysterious and distant doors of Wal-Mart, Target, Sam's Club, and the River Hills Mall (a seedy, silly excuse for a mall if you ask me) will be open to them for a limited time only - {about as long as I can baby-sit the shopping cart without losing my sanity.} I swear, if I ever have to spend 35 minutes in the makeup section at Target, I'm going to drive my tank of a 1981 Volvo through the dorm, and then NO one will be able to put on makeup or take a shower in the privacy of out modular bathrooms!

Therefore, this month, like every other month in my mundane little world will be Snail mail, Email, Essay, blog, and unread rant -writing month for me. Wish me luck!

1 Squibs:

Blogger Val said...

Still haven't heard from noodles? I start thursday. i'm nervous.

11/01/2004 6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home