Friday, February 18, 2005

I would have blogged earlier, but...

It just didn't happen. Its been a downer of a week, augmented by horrible classes, social conflicts and the invasion of the space that is mine. *Well, its not really mine, but I would like to have somewhere to go to store and recharge my sanity.*

So anyways, I was going to write in class today, but my laptop died. See note on fan for explanation. I was nowhere near an outlet. Besides, I couldn't get stable wireless internet either.

Then the network was down. After figuring out how to empty my "trash" folder on a Mac and bring my official school disk usage down to size, I was paranoid that I had murdered my internet connectivity. I hadn't, the network was down. But it still ruined an already not so good day. Happy Happy Joy Joy.

The network is back up. I went to class, went to work, went to walleyball practice, went to dinner, went and got my car and parked it in the close lot, went upstairs to grab my playstation, and then played and played and played. Amplitude is a really addictive and relaxing game. I got Tony hooked. Our next conquest will be the Katmari Damacy. Atleast I think thats the game where you are a little ball that rolls around and collects stuff and grows and grows and grows. The amazing discovery of the week is that the Playstation 2 can be hooked up to the downstairs/public TV and we have a 40 inch or something screen with couches nearby to play on and have fun watching. The only problem is the SEVERE discoloration of the TV. Oh well, it doesn't stop my addiction. I'm going back for more!

HappY Friday!