Wednesday, February 09, 2005

The God Damn Hairdryer Again!

This time, it was in the same room as me. The same gal that took an early morning shower on Monday and dried her hair in the bathroom repeated the process today. I do hope that she won't make a habit out of this. As I was brushing my teeth in front of the mirror earlier than should be humanly acceptable, the dumb blonde rushed into the bathroom completely dressed, makeup on, her arms filled with brushes, hairdryer, and all manner of other feminine supplies, dumped them on the sink not yet vacated by its current user, and plugged the infernal screaming machine into a nearby outlet. Absolutely inconsiderate! The noise was so loud, it could have woken the dead -or my sick and slumbering roommate. I felt horrible walking back into my room and getting ready as it was, not to mention letting the noise of the hairdryer screech into our room as the door opened. I know for a fact that this evil wet-haired bitch who dries her hair in the bathroom has not this problem. Her roommate was brushing her teeth on my other side. Heaven forbid you should bother your plant with the noise of a hairdryer. (Oh wait, you overwatered the plant, killed it, and gave it to us!) If your roommate is up at the same time as you, for God's sake people, have a hair-drying party in your OWN room!

The bad mood I'm in is mostly my fault. I can't seem to get out of it, and it would be tragic if the one side of the bed I can get up on is the wrong side. But really, whether its a good day or a bad, one should rationally expect to be given space and respect by your dorm-mates early in the morning.

1 Squibs:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

...or hold her down and shave her head--maybe she'd look good in a buzz cut?
Mrs. G

2/10/2005 6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home