Friday, February 11, 2005

Its a Monday Wednesday Friday Thing...

All this wouldn't be happening if Sarah hadn't gotten a new and fancy haircut over J-Term which emphasises the windblown and tossable style often found in adds for Great Clips or Super Cuts. I mean, to begin with, when she came back, it was all I could do to not say "oh my god, what did you DO to your hair?!" Now she stands in the bathroom every morning I have an 8:00 class and flips her hair around, gets it in the sink, doesn't clean it up, takes up enough space for two people and makes lots of noise. After deciding that it is impossible to flip the circuit breaker for the outlets in the bathroom without effecting the lights as well, I think I'll move to a new bathroom in the mornings. As long as there are no klaxon's or foghorns, or stampedeing herds of cattle, freshmen girls, or lemmings, I think the new arrangements will work out. Check back Monday for the latest updates on this perturbing situacion.