Monday, February 14, 2005

The Best Gift Ever

I got a package from my mom today. Well, it came in last Friday, and I forgot to pick it up. The Post Office isn't open on weekends, and I finally got it today. It was a Valentines day package, and it had some socks, a card with a letter, and one of those red heart boxes with chocolates in it, made specially for Valentines day. Usually those things don't mean much. Bought at the grocery store, meant to be given out, but somehow its different since Mom gave it to me. I am really indebted to her for thinking of me, and sending me a holiday package all the way from Colorado. It made my day more than a nap, or a cancelled class, or anything else that I derive occasional pleasure from. Thanks Mom!

1 Squibs:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww! I bet that made your day. I am happy for you. Parents CAN be thoughtful. hehe.

-Caro

2/18/2005 9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home