Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Home Sweet Home

I'm home, for about 27 hours. I think I'll take a nap. (This morning was 648 frequent flier miles away, among other things.

Minneapolis really needs to do something about thier parking situation. I tried 2 cheap lots off site, and then had to park in a space thats not really a space on the 9th level of the airport parking garage. If only I could figure out where that airport keeps their long-term parking lots! Stupid Stupid Mineapolis. I really despise flying out of that airport. I think it was designed by some stoner with a penchant for straight lines and right angles. So anyways, it was a long walk, a ride on a train that goes from nowhere to nowhere, and a very hungry person who's tea curdled on the flight but drank it anyways. Huzzah~ first class, once again. 1D is the way to describe me!

I'm tired. I'm hungry. I've decided that I get no more free time at home than at the dorms. T T F N. Also, thanks everyone for the birthday wishes! -Esp. Jon's Mom.

3 Squibs:

Blogger J said...

Glad to hear that your home. I hope that you have a good birthday. Just relax and take it easy.
Peace
Jens

2/24/2005 2:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,

I hope you had a great birthday, and I hate Minneapolis myself...

We missed you at wallyball! We got our asses handed to us after only 10 minutes, it was pretty pathetic. Email me sometime!

~ Natey

2/25/2005 1:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, eeps, happy late birthday. Sorry, but I've been rather too busy to pay attention. I saw your dad this morning at the catechetical conference; he mentioned that you'd been home. I think they miss you! Hope the trip back to GAC is/was first class. All the best to you! Mrs. G

2/25/2005 4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home