Monday, February 21, 2005

Good Grief!

Its after midnight and I haven't started my homework. I take that back, I have worked on a project but thats cuz there's other people involved. ~Motivating factor~ There's some allure to AIM and programs of the sort, they offer friendship that dull books and silly notecards can't give you. Life is depressing. Atleast, it is this semester. I thought I was all done with that depression crap. Guess not. Situational depression is a killer when the situation is school! So, now on to homework. Enlighten me. Why do i need to learn about Rene Descartes from a third party lecturer and writer? I pay lots of money yearly for my own dear prof's expert opinion. Tomorrow too, the day of all days when I need a nap, I will have to stay awake during my breaks and study or read something for class. Time management -bah. I lack the motivation to manage my time. An infinite ammount of screw ups cannot make me enjoy my current situation. Back to Western History Volume 2! Oh how I long for Playstation right now!