Saturday, January 08, 2005

Nothing to Blog About

This a post to say that I have nothing of substance to post.

Here is an interesting fact about blogging:

Women account for a greater percentage of bloggers than men. Men are also more likely to abandon a blog once it is set up. (Hey Paul, atleast you can blame your failure to blog on a prevailing social current, or something!)

The full(er) story is available from Time Magazine in an article about bloggers.

I'd say something witty here, but I have nothing to say. I'd say something in general, but the words just won't come to mind. That makes it naptime, after which I will continue stockpiling beef jerky and Honey-Roasted Peanuts for the long years ahead. With all the preservatives therin, my stockpile might even survive a nuclear blast, though I most likely won't.