Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Last Day

Hooray
Hooray
It is the last day!

One class left, and three finals to go!

I'm not all that excited. As a matter of fact, I'm about as worn out and apathetic as they come. I mean, yeah, I know that the human condition can involve much more trauma and suffering than this, but I still feel like I a huge weight is being repositioned on my shoulders. Right now, as they lift it up to resettle it, I am feeling happier and freer, but next semester will only be worse. No good. No happy.

Its time to review. There are plenty of study sessions, tomorrow is reading day, and everyone and their grandma are having Christmas parties cuz its the last free day before finals. I don't know if you can call it a free day any more, but its the day of cramming, sleeping in, or selling back your books. (Meggers, can you help me do that?)

Naptime. I must enjoy this last bit of time I have been granted to sleep for two wonderful hours in The Dive. G'day all.

BTW, I'm jealous of every one of you that has your finals out of the way.