Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Thankfully, There Were No Deer

So, I was blogging in my religion class this morning, we were going over 1 Corinthians today, so I wasn't paying attention. I am pretty sure we already went over that last class, but then again, I wasn't paying attention that time either. Alls I know is that something besides 1 Corinthians was on the syllabus for today. So anyways, I was blogging, and I had a good vein going, and then I hit Ctrl X instead of Ctrl B, and I closed the window. How frustrating! Now I have to start over... grr...

I went for a drive last night. That feeling of "I gotta get outta here" really kicked in. And so I left, put about 100 miles on my car, and knocked the gas gauge down to half a tank. Bummer, I just filled up Monday and I don't get payed again till next week sometime. So anyways, there was this big animal thing lying in the middle of the road. It looked like a giant possum or a 'coon or something. I swerved, not desireing to flip my car. If you, your pet, or your farm animal is dead, please don't lie in the middle of a dark country road in the middle of the night! I managed to get back to campus at
11:30, about the time that the library closes... so my roommie, who has pinkeye, suspected nothing. Tis good, that!

I dropped Daniel today. He was in my backpack which was a lot heavier than I thought, and it slid right off my back and accelerated at a speed of 9.8 m/s^2 and slamming into the linoleum with a very loud thud. Poor Daniel! There are two more cracks in his case, and a part of the screen, a very very small part, mind you, is looking a very odd and bright color. I can live with that. Its time to pull the duct tape out again. Hmm... I think i need to get a new roll of that.

We read and discussed Boccacio today. I wonder what it would have been like discussing that in a Catholic school, and/or my high school. As I recall, we were supposed to read some of that for senior AP English, but no one did. So we didn’t ever do anything with it. One of my biggest regrets, other than not looking into the PSEO program.

I don’t wanna go to Spanish! That’s ok. I’ll nap first. So will Daniel. He’s got low batteries, and this comfy leather couch is nowhere near the nearest outlet.

Sleep, or work?

I choose sleep!

1 Squibs:

Blogger Val said...

Yeah who are those peopel. Who's daniel. you lost me

12/13/2004 5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home