Tuesday, March 08, 2005

What I Need

It’s been almost 4 years since I started, and stopped, in-taking paroxetine hydrochloride regularly. I think it might be time to start again. But I am not going to ask for an expert opinion. Oh no, that costs time and money. But I miss being left handed, and boxing southpaw, and shooting righty. Perhaps if I were able to use my sinistral capabilities more fully once again, I would be more motivated to finish my schoolwork, to read for pleasure, and to go to work. Or to the caf. Or to write letters. Or call people. Or buy a new windshield wiper motor for my aging, screeching car.

4 Squibs:

Blogger Jon said...

Well, uh, judging by knowing you now, I'm not entirely sure an antidepressant that seems to be chiefly notable for being little more than a placebo for some people, and causing suicidal thoughts in others, is going to help?

3/08/2005 1:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate paxil... Are you doing okay? Please email me...

3/08/2005 8:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I forgot to put my name on the last one lol. It's Nathan.

3/08/2005 8:16 AM  
Blogger Athena Nike said...

SSRIs and I have never been great friends. I'm actually doing better with a mood stablizer and a very low dose antidepressant. Brain chemistry sucks. It's so hard to find the right drug and dose.

3/08/2005 6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home